We needed to get some experience with our new mobile home set-up so it was time to give it a go. Packing a bare minimum we prepared to head out to the cousin’s 3 acre property where we figured we could get some serious practice putting things up, testing the annex and getting the kids used to the camper trailer.
The first trial was having to perform a tyre change before we even got the trailer off the garden. A slow leak caused by a screw in the tread caused a delay while we scrambled to assemble sufficient tools to perform the change. All done the car towed very efficiently and we got there and assembled everything before dark.